Wednesday, November 25, 2015

A Favorite Memory

Hey y'all! I know I have been missing for a very long time. I haven't been doing much in the way of crafting lately. Life has been busy with growing kids-one of which will be a teenager in a couple weeks!! Wish us all luck!

I am trying my hardest though to get caught up on older photos that need to be scrapped and getting my kids’ albums organized! It’s a big undertaking but I love making scrapbook pages & revisiting old memories. This one is one of my favorites!

puddles & rainboots

My son loved his red rain boots when he was three and in them he discovered the love of jumping in puddles! I will never forget how happy he was when we returned home from an errand & he was able to splash in the puddles!

IMG_1190

This flair button is the perfect compliment to my page!! It is the “Favorite Memory” button from the  I added it on top of a chipboard circle which was placed on top of a cork circle for added dimension. I love adding thread on my page to lend some texture.

IMG_1191

IMG_1192

  A few more fun embellishments and another page & memory are scrapped & ready to go in the album!
Thanks for visiting! Make it a crafty day!!
TCP products used:
“A Favorite Memory” flair button
blue baker’s twine

No comments:

Post a Comment